scanning schedule update

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 07:32:51 PDT

    The first time you can count on scanning being ready will be

       FRIDAY, NOON OR EARLY AFTERNOON, PST

    It's not worth it for Rachel and I to stay up overnight on Thursday, and
    it requires concentrated effort on both of our parts to get data from
    "on the disk" to "ready to scan". (Neither of us could do it without
    the other.) As such, we'll start working on the data that comes in
    overnight on Thursday when we get in on Friday morning, and it should be
    ready by Friday afternoon.