Re: HST search meeting Thurs 12:30-1:30

From: Alexander Conley (AJConley@lbl.gov)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 15:48:59 PDT

    It has not worked on a single subtraction that I have tried, and I have
    tried
    about 5. They all fail in exactly the same way -- the mask it screwed
    up.
    My understanding is that you knew there was a problem with
    the mask files as they came over and were going to think/do something
    about
    it today.

    Alex