change to SCP hypermail archives

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 19:06:40 PDT

    SCP collaborators,

    We at LBL are switching from the group mail server (panisse.lbl.gov )
    to the lab's IMAP server and the former will be stopped tomorrow. (The
    lab is imposing restrictions on research group mail servers.) Mail
    sent to personal addresses, e.g. spadafora@panisse.lbl.gov should be
    forwarded correctly - please let me or Alex Conley know if mail
    bounces.

    However, the automatic posting of mail to hypermail archives WILL NO
    LONGER WORK. (These are the archives for the various papers, eg
    iband@panisse.lbl.gov which you read at
    http://panisse.lbl.gov/collab/archive/iband/, etc.) We are working on
    a solution for this, but for now, please cc all such messages to me and
    I will (manually) post them. I'll try to respond quickly, but delays
    will be inevitable.

    Sorry for the inconvenience and apologies for multiple copies of this
    e-mail.

    -Tony

    Tony Spadafora ALSpadafora@lbl.gov
    Physics Division Tel: (510) 495-2316
    Lawrence Berkeley National Lab FAX: (510) 486-6738
    1 Cyclotron Road BLDG 50R5032
    Berkeley, CA 94720-8160