2 more cents

From: adam riess (ariess@stsci.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 09:04:46 PDT

    Saul, Rob, Rachel, Greg and Co.,

       Looking back over your follow-up plan, the expected mags,
       and the ETC I think your NICMOS plan sounds better than I first
       thought. I still might go with 2 orbits instead of 1
       per J epoch but it depends a lot on where in the light curve
       you are at discovery. I think you guys got a challenging one
       to start, i.e., more expensive and more risk, but
       I think it will likely turn out well.

       For those of you not working on your RPS2, can
       we get your *final* list of objects you think are supernovae?

       Cheers,
       Adam