Re: Zeropoint problem found (maybe)

From: Adam G. Riess (ariess@stsci.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 20:10:09 PDT

    Okay, last chance, if someone wants to talk
    ~now give me a phone number where to call you,
    otherwise I will sign off until tomorrow.

    I will say I have been reviewing some of the objects which you
    guys listed and we did not and I haven't seen anything
    in our data which is convincing.

    e.g., acs04-141 this is right on the edge of the gap
    and it is missing in the first dither...in that position
    I do not trust the geometric distortion

    acs 04-002 looks like a CR

    022, 049, 188, didn't see anything so far