Zeropoint and color status

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 19:06:00 PDT

    I need to publish photometric "fixes" that will have to be applied to
    *every* candidate, and it will vary based on which tile we're looking at.

    In the mean time, don't trust any colors or magnitudes that we've got,
    until I can publish this correction. Work on things like photo-z's and
    the other things we need to worry about; there may be a few really good
    candidates that have been identified which may not have had photometric
    redshifts done. (These were candidates saved later.)