poststage stamp suggestion

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 14:34:42 PDT

    I haven't looked at many of them, but for example:

      http://panisse.lbl.gov/hstsearch04/cand-176-ACSZ-small.png

    is not likely to inspire confidence in Adam that we can find
    supernovae. There is absolutely nothing visible in the green box. Yes,
    the refrence image is higher S/N and prettier, but you should put up
    somethign that has the candidate in it. (probably put up both the
    reference and the new.) I've attached an image of the new of this same
    field.

    acs04-176_new.png