Adam meeting proposal

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 12:24:17 PDT

    At our meeting with Adam in five minutes, we should do the following.

    Tell Adam we will send our list of candidates with:

      * RA, Dec
      * Magnitude
      * Ap. Sig
      * %INC
      * Tiles pictures (new, ref, sub)

    I'll make a web page with this info for our current list of "under
    consideration" candidates.

    Adam should do the same with his candidates for us.

    We each go off and digest, and meet again late tonight after Adam's
    passover dinner is over.

    I don't think we are ready for anything more than that right now.