CR elimination

From: Greg Aldering (aldering@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Sun Apr 04 2004 - 14:30:13 PDT

    Now that most of the tiles have been searched, I have made histogram of
    the number of objects in each redshift bin and compared it to all the
    objects from Adam's search. As most of the scanners realize, we have a
    huge excess of objects between 25th and 26th magnitude.

    Is the plan to now investigate each individually? There are an
    awful lot (~ 170) to examine, although some are missubtractions
    which might be eliminated easily.

    Rob, is there a directory where all the tile postscript files reside?
    Printing them and sorting by cases would be much faster than clicking
    through each case in SNtrak. (Although if I know Gerson, he's got them
    all printed!).

    Cheers,

    Greg