Subtractions with bad coordinates

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 04 2004 - 00:27:54 PST

    Unfortunately, it's pervasive. The mistake went into the following
    images, and as such the subtractions that use them will have way off
    coordinates.

      acs02-03_2/jan032003acs3105sum.fts
      acs02-03_2/jan032003acs3205sum.fts
      acs02-03_2/jan032003acs3403sum.fts
      acs02-03_2/jan042003acs4005sum.fts

    Note that if I redo these, any candidates re-found will be saved with
    *new* names even though they're the same coordinate, because the
    software won't recognize them with the way-wrong RA and Dec. (The way
    around this is for somebody to update the RA and Dec in the database
    using SNTrak for all bad coordinates.) This will be inconvenient; do we
    want to mess with it? If so, I can redo subtractions after I've fixed
    the coordinate problem, at which point coordinates that come out of
    subtractions should all be pretty good.