Re: Using imview for both new and ref

From: Natalia Kuznetsova (nvkuznetsova@lbl.gov)
Date: Sat Apr 03 2004 - 13:32:51 PST

    Hi Vitaliy,

       It does not seem to work for me on sauls. I typed:

    sauls> imview -scp acs02-03_2/jan032003acs3105sum.fts -s -p 248.9 107.5

       And I got:

    ERROR : not a sum or don't know components.
    Segmentation fault

       Also, I was wondering if anyone knows why that is that even if I
    uncheck "re-centroid", and press ReDo, the centroid moves? This
    typically happens on the first image.

       Thanks!

       Natalia

    --