Re: We *would* have discovered a strong-lesned supernova

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 03 2004 - 10:27:18 PST

    On Sat, Apr 03, 2004 at 10:24:01AM -0800, Vitaliy Fadeyev wrote:

    > Rob,
    >
    > you probably know this already, but astro80 is full right now,
    > and it looks like some process is continously trying to write to it.

    I didn't know that, since I'm not working in Berkeley.

    Before you guys over there can do anything, you will need to fix that
    problem. You're dead in the water at the moment. Get on the SN Factory
    people to stop writing to that disk and clear their stuff off if they
    agree that this search should succeed.