Re: Viewing individual images in sums now possible

From: Vitaliy Fadeyev (VAFadeyev@lbl.gov)
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 18:18:41 PST

    This is GREAT tool to identify CR-induced false candidates.
    4 out of 5 "extra" candidates I looked at were due to CRs.
    Will go over the remaining ones. This will take some time,
    since the file transfer is slow, it takes about 6 minutes.

    In one case the view did not work, the software pointed
    to the candidate off the image. It was our candidate 67,
    the command issued was
    imview -scp acs02-03_2/apr062003acs6705drz.fts -s -p 3347.3 1875.8 -r
    acs02-03_2/jan032003acs3605drz.fts

    vitaliy