[Fwd: Re: fast ftp]

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@lbl.gov)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 11:24:09 PST

    attached mail follows:

    This email is to confirm that both Adam Riess and I are requesting that
    the search data from GO 9728 (P.I. Riess) and GO 9727 (P.I. Perlmutter)
    be made available to our two teams (and to each other), as per Adam's
    ftp request below. Thank you, --Saul

    Saul Perlmutter
    Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory