Re: Subtractions to scan

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 16:51:43 PST

    On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 03:24:51PM -0800, Gerson Goldhaber wrote:
    > Hi Rob,
    > Great Job! however I ran into 2 snaggs.
    > 1 in the lineup I cannot X out single frames. Only all 10.

    Click on the image iteslf

    > 2.On my third field I am unable to exit, and hence cannot record that I
    > scanned this field. Also cannot continue.

    Make sure all extra windows are killed. You might have turned tiles or
    lineup into an icon rather than killing it, or you may have a little
    communicatio window open somewhere which would stop you from exiting.

    Don't work too hard at saving candidates right now. It might be worth
    seeing if we find all of Adan's candidates. Next week, there will be
    databsae saving.