Re: SuF02-012

From: Chris Lidman (clidman@eso.org)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 08:37:23 PST

    Hi Andy,
      Thanks for the plot.

     The Subaru data is available from http://www.sc.eso.org/~clidman/#L2742

      I weighted the VLT and Subaru spectra (using the error
    spectra) before combining them. In principle, one could add the ESI and
    ACS data as well if the the error spectra for these supernova are
    available. The ACS data appear to be in good agreement with
    the VLT and Subaru data. I know very little about the ESI
    data. You might have to ask Rachel, Vallery and Greg about the
    ACS/ESI data.

    Cheers, Chris