[gibbo@panisse.lbl.gov: Re: Proposal ID 9727 (PI Perlmutter)]

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 14:26:04 PST

    attached mail follows:

    Hi Bill,

            We will be finding supernovae with the HST alongside
    Adam Riess (Prop ID ??). Final details are to be sorted out
    via telecon with Adam -- this should take place tomorrow or
    Friday. In the meantime, we will get the change request
    sent in. As Saul is travelling today, it should get
    submitted tomorrow. Many thanks for the information and for
    your patience,

    Rachel