Re: HST search URGENT...

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@LBL.gov)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 16:26:57 PST

    ...Adam had asked me if I could write up our "official" request for the 10
    extra Director's Discretionary (DD) time orbits that he had promised us as
    part of the original deal to divorce us from the Scoville proposal. I said I
    would, if he could send me the "informal" request email that we had sent, and
    the Director's response. I'll remind Adam that I need something from him for
    this.