Re: daily phone meetings

From: Tony Spadafora (alspadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 08:50:20 PDT

    Rachel,

    Your e-mail bounced because the (one and only) address the list has for
    you is gibbons@panisse.lbl.gov and mail sent ONLY from that address
    will post. If you want to change you default address, please let me
    know.

    Below is the list - which you can get at any time by e-mailing
    majordomo@lbl.gov a one line e-mail "who hstsearch".

    Members of list 'hstsearch':

    G_Goldhaber@lbl.gov
    saul@lbl.gov