new maillist for HST search group

From: Tony Spadafora (alspadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 18:11:08 PDT

    I have setup a maillist to use for the HST search group. For all
    communications, please just send e-mail to

    hstsearch@lbl.gov

    and this will go to the people below. If anyone else should be included
    (or dropped), please let let me know.

    NOTE:
    This maillist INCLUDES the (similarly named) e-mail archive alias,
    hstsearch@panisse.lbl.gov so all mail will be automatically archived and
    available at http://panisse.lbl.gov/collab/archive/hstsearch/ So,
    just one address to remember: hstsearch@lbl.gov

    You can post to the list ONLY from the address in the list. Mail sent
    from any other addresses will bounce.

    G_Goldhaber@lbl.gov
    saul@lbl.gov
    ariel@physto.se
    jacke@physto.se
    fruchter@stsci.edu
    agkim@lbl.gov
    aldering@panisse.lbl.gov
    deg@panisse.lbl.gov
    lifan@panisse.lbl.gov
    gibbons@panisse.lbl.gov
    robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu
    ALSpadafora@lbl.gov
    VAFadeyev@lbl.gov
    nvkuznetsova@lbl.gov
    hstsearch@panisse.lbl.gov

    you can access the list yourself at any time if you want to see who is
    on it by sending a message to majordomo@lbl.gov with content just one
    line: who hstsearch

    --
    Tony Spadafora                                ALSpadafora@lbl.gov
    Physics Division                              Tel: (510) 495-2316