Fwd: AA/2006/5400: referee report

From: Gabriele Garavini (gabri@physto.se)
Date: Sun Feb 04 2007 - 12:05:07 PST

    Dear Chris,

    I got the new referee report. This time the referee seems to be in
    favor of the publication of the work after some extra corrections.
    This guy seems to have infinite time to make comments.

    Anyway, you know I'm out of business right now and looking for new
    way to make a liveng, so I will do my best to get this thing done asap.
    The referee also suggests a review of the English, which I guess
    needs to be done by a native English speaker.
    I'll try to send you the new version in a week or so.

    All the best.

          Gabriele ... the unemployed physicist.

    Begin forwarded message: