Re: Evolution paper

From: Chris Lidman (clidman@eso.org)
Date: Thu Nov 18 2004 - 11:12:02 PST

    Hi Gabriele,
      Thanks for considering my suggestions. I have a follow-up
    comment on one of them. I am now revising the second half of the paper
    and I'll try to have it done by tomorrow.

    > This section is very short and we don't seem to say much. Is it it
    > worth including in the paper? The first and last spectra are very
    > noisy.
    >
    > Figure 3. Use the full IAU name in the figure, i.e. SN 2001go and not
    > sn01go.
    >
    > Is the host spectrum fixed between epochs 5.6 and 29.5?
    >
    > ANSWER: I do agree with you I do not think is adding much to the
    > paper. You mentioned that
    > the referee of your paper complained that those spectra where
    > not shown. But maybe is enough
    > to show them in fig 1. For the moment I leave the section
    > there but you can take it out if
    > you think is ok to do that.

    Yes, I think that it is sufficient to show them in figure 1 and to
    remove this section.

    --
    European Southern Observatory
    Alonso de Córdova 3107, Vitacura