SCP Collaboration meeting July 21-23

From: Tony Spadafora (alspadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Wed May 14 2008 - 16:12:24 PDT

    Dear SCP Collaborators,

    After preliminary checks on general availability, the summer SCP
    meeting, to be held here at LBL, will be

    Mon July 21- Wed July 23, 2008

    We'll use the INPA room (near our offices) rather than the cafeteria
    room this year.

    We have not worked out an agenda yet, but we'll probably have
    presentations only on Mon and Tues, with Wed reserved for working
    group discussions as needed. Much of Mon and Tues also may be
    devoted to working discussions rather than presentations. The main
    topics will include areas of current work: cosmology and rates
    analyses of the cluster and Subaru datasets, calibration of NICMOS
    and ACS, general SN analysis issues and methods, plans for the
    cycle 17 program (if we awarded time), etc.

    Information (and attendance list) will be posted on the SCP TWiki
    http://supernova.lbl.gov:8080/twiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome

    For the non-local collaborators, if you need help with lodging or
    other arrangements, please contact Anytra Henderson (cc'd above).

    Looking forward to seeing our collaborators again!
    -Tony