further note on Gerson

From: Tony Spadafora (alspadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Thu May 08 2008 - 10:48:21 PDT

    Dear all,

    I should have included a note for the nonlocal folks, since this may
    be the first you're hearing of this. Gerson came down with an
    infection on returning from a trip to UC Riverside in March and wound
    up in the hospital here fighting pneumonia. He was in the intensive
    care unit for quite some time while they were trying to figure out
    the specifics of his infection. As Judy notes, he's been checking e-
    mail (and doing some work!) from the hospital.

    -Tony

    Begin forwarded message: