upgrading lilys.lbl.gov

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2007 - 15:10:08 PST

    SCP group and collaborators,

    One of the SCP servers, lilys.lbl.gov, which only runs the old SNTrak
    database, needs to have its OS updated. This database has SCP SNe
    through 2002. Some time in the near future the machine will be
    offline for the upgrade. Are any of you currently accessing this
    database? If so, please let me and Vladimir know. Also, would anyone
    be affected if we were to move the database to another server?

    -Tony