Hi {LET:sweety,sugar,honey, dear,darling}, {LET:need relations, need contacts, need relationship}?

From: Nataly (six@bozenbrass.com)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2007 - 13:42:04 PDT

    Hi sweet
    Have not message from you for long time!
    Do u remember me?
    Hope u remember me:) glad to see me ?:)
    How are things going?
    I am still single and vacations have gone..
    all of my friends are hanging out with their boyfriends and I am alone.
    Though we might get to know each other better and perhaps we will be not alone this autumn?
    I have placed my profile here - why don't you come and see my new photos?
    And perhaps even chat with me ..
    Need you ;) Nataly