Preliminary Agenda for the SCP Collaboration Meeting

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2007 - 18:06:54 PDT

    SCP Collaborators,

    A preliminary agenda for the SCP collaboration meeting to be held
    this Thursday and Friday is posted on the TWiki page
    http://supernova.lbl.gov:8080/twiki/bin/view/Main/SCPCollabJul07
    If you're listed for a presentation, please check if the title is OK.
    It's still evolving, so please let me know if there are other topics
    we need to cover - though the two days will be pretty much full!

    We're organizing a dinner at a nearby restaurant for Thursday
    evening. Restaurants suggestions are welcome! (current choices are
    Chinese, Indian/Himalayan, Indonesian, Italian, and Barbeque). Please
    indicate on the AttendanceListJul07 page if you'll be joining us.
    (Non-LBNL people are already on the dinner list by default - please
    correct if necessary.)

    Looking forward to see everyone again!
    -Tony