SCP Collaboration Meeting July 5-6

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Fri May 04 2007 - 19:17:04 PDT

    Dear SCP Collaborators,

    The SCP summer collaboration will be Thurs-Fri July 5-6 at LBNL.

    While the analysis of the HST data from the various searches will be
    a main topic of discussion, there will also be an opportunity to
    discuss other analyses and ideas for future work. An agenda will be
    worked out as we get closer to the meeting and posted on the TWiki
    page. http://supernova.lbl.gov:8080/twiki/bin/view/Main/SCPCollabJul07

    If you haven't already done so, please let me know if you'll be
    attending and if you'd like to make a presentation. For the non-local
    collaborators, if you need help with lodging or other arrangements,
    please contact Anytra Henderson (cc'd above).

    Looking forward to seeing our collaborators again!
    -Tony