Vanderbilt SCP Wiki to go offline

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2006 - 11:44:53 PST

    SCP collaborators,

    For those involved in the 2004 ACS/GOODS search and/or the current
    ACS/Cluster search, the Vanderbilt SCP TWiki will be taken offline.
    http://brahms.phy.vanderbilt.edu/~rknop/cgi-bin/scp-twiki/view/
    ACS2004/WebHome

    We will copy everything of interest over to the LBL TWiki in the
    coming week(s). (We are investigating the easiest way to do this - if
    anyone has consolidated TWiki's before, please let Vladimir or me
    know. ) We'll send a note when we have things copied over, but if
    there is information on the VU TWiki of particular interest to you,
    let us know so we'll be sure to check it copies over OK.

    -Tony