New UberSpectrum

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 28 2004 - 17:45:46 PDT

    UberSpectrum afficionados--

    The "robv20" version of the UberSpectrum is now available. This has
    some updated colors, and an updated stretch-color relationship. I've
    now sucked the Jha data into this, and as such have a U-B steretch-color
    relationship.

    I have also (I think) fixed the s<>1 discontinuities.

    Get it, and see lots of plots about it, at:

      http://brahms.phy.vanderbilt.edu/deepsearch/scp/data/uberspec.html

    There is also a link there to the C++ software libraries and tools I use
    to play with this uberspectrum myself.