Re: new SCP draft for collaboration review

From: Gabriele Garavini (garavini@in2p3.fr)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 01:54:34 PDT

    Dear SCP collaborators,

    the link in the Stockholm web page was pointing to an old version of the
    paper. I've updated the web page so to refer to the new draft. Please be
    sure to be reading the version of the 13th of July with the title:
    'Search for spectral evolution in high-redshift Type Ia supernovae'

    Thank you.
    Cheers
    Gabriele