Revised agenda for SCP collaboration meeting

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 15:21:43 PDT

    SCP collaborators:

    A revised agenda (v2) for this week's SCP collaboration meeting has
    been posted on the meeting web page
    http://panisse.lbl.gov/collab/collabnotes/collab_mtg_jul04/

    Please let me know of any changes. (With the SCP exec committee, we're
    continuing to make minor changes).

    As stated with the preliminary agenda, the format for the meeting will
    be to have brief talks summarizing the key issues of the particular
    analysis. Description of the dataset and background material should be
    in a written note. Analysis notes that have been prepared so far for
    the meeting are posted on the webpage and new ones will be added as
    they become available.

    The attendance list and practical information (maps, directions to the
    lab,etc.) is also on the web page.

    Please note that there will be a dinner at a local restaurant on
    Thursday evening. On Friday evening, Gerson invites all collaborators,
    as well as their spouses or partners, to his house for wine and
    cheese.

    Regards,
    -Tony

    Tony Spadafora ALSpadafora@lbl.gov
    Physics Division Tel: (510) 495-2316
    Lawrence Berkeley National Lab FAX: (510) 486-6738
    1 Cyclotron Road BLDG 50R5032
    Berkeley, CA 94720-8160