SCP paper on SN 1999aa now published

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 18:57:10 PDT

    SCP collaborators,

    Gabriele's paper "SPECTROSCOPIC OBSERVATIONS AND ANALYSIS OF THE
    PECULIAR SN 1999AA " has now appeared in AJ (The Astronomical Journal,
    128:387–404, 2004 July ). It's available on from AJ
    http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/AJ/journal/contents/v128n1.html and
    there is also a copy posted on the SCP page http://supernova.lbl.gov/.
       Congratulations to Gabriele and all those who worked on this paper!

    Other publication-related good news: Chris's paper "Spectroscopic
    confirmation of high-redshift supernovae with the ESO VLT" was
    submitted to A&A on 6/21/04. We've received the referee's report, which
    "recommended publication after substantial revision".
    Chris notes that the referee's report "is quite detailed and recommends
    several aspects that should be improved. I think that it is a good
    report. In general the referee would like to see greater detail in some
    parts of the paper. Some of his comments touch on aspects that we have
    discussed during various teleconferences."

    -Tony

    Tony Spadafora ALSpadafora@lbl.gov
    Physics Division Tel: (510) 495-2316
    Lawrence Berkeley National Lab FAX: (510) 486-6738
    1 Cyclotron Road BLDG 50R5032
    Berkeley, CA 94720-8160