SCP summer collaboration meeting

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 18:28:13 PST

    SCP Collaborators:

    Summer will be here before long, and yes, there will an SCP
    collaboration meeting. It will be held at LBL this year, following our
    pattern of alternating between Berkeley and other locations. (Not as
    interesting as Stockholm at midsummer, but Berkeley does have its
    charms.)

    We are proposing a ~ 2 1/2 day meeting in the second half of July.
    Suggested dates are:

    July 22- 24 (Thurs-Sat) or
    July 15-17 (Thurs-Sat) or
    July 19-21 (Mon-Wed)

    Could you please let me know if you think you will attend ( a "maybe"
    is fine for now) and if you have a preference for the dates.
    If it would help collaborators with other commitments, we could
    consider other dates as well - as long as we stay in this general
    period.

    The goals of meeting are being formulated and thoughts on that will be
    sent around later. Of course, if you have ideas about topics or
    questions you think it would be productive to focus on, please send
    them around.

    Looking forward to seeing you all again here in (sunny or foggy?)
    Berkeley!
    Regards,
    -Tony
    (on behalf of the SCP executive committee)

    Tony Spadafora ALSpadafora@lbl.gov
    Physics Division Tel: (510) 495-2316
    Lawrence Berkeley National Lab FAX: (510) 486-6738
    1 Cyclotron Road BLDG 50R5032
    Berkeley, CA 94720-8160