Re: notes on the Iband phone conference

From: Serena Nobili (serena@physto.se)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 09:09:23 PST

    Dear Vitaliy,

    I am sorry I forgot to mention these two points.
    For the first one, i.e. the fit of the rise curve, I hope I will have time
    to try something once the writing for the thesis is over. For the second
    point, i.e. the correlation between the parameters fitted, I know the
    procedure I am using can compute them, unfortunately I don't have them
    saved anywhere. I will run the whole fitting procedure once more and save
    this information.
    Thanks

           Serena

    --