new EW paper draft (v 7.1)

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 17:57:48 PST

    SCP collaborators:

    Gaston has posted a new version of his equivalent widths (
    "Spectroscopic homogeneity of Type Ia SNe measured through equivalent
    widths") paper.

    Link to the paper is below. Please send comments to Gaston and cc to
    <eqwidths@panisse.lbl.gov>. Chris and Isobel's comments on v 7.1 (as
    well as previous comments) are available at:
    http://panisse.lbl.gov/collab/archive/eqwidths/

    We will schedule a meeting to discuss comments on this paper sometime
    next week (~ Jan 20-22).

    -Tony

    Begin forwarded message: