VLT reference images of Fall 2002 Subaru SNe

From: Chris Lidman (clidman@eso.org)
Date: Mon Dec 15 2003 - 09:59:27 PST

    Dear Mamoru,
       We have 10 hours of VLT FORS2 time to take the final reference images of SNe that
    were discovered and followed by Subaru during the Fall 2002 campaign. These include

    SuF02-019
    SuF02-025
    SuF02-077 and
    SuF02-082

       I had asked the scheduler to place these observations on hold because there were pending
    observations on these targets with Subaru. What is the status of these observations. Were
    the data taken and is it of sufficient quality that we can cancel the above request and perhaps
    use 10 hours of FORS2 time for something else?

    Cheers, Chris.