Re: Which *heliocentric* redshifts to use?

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 09:09:39 PDT

    On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 09:08:07AM -0700, Greg Aldering wrote:
    > Just a word of caution here - NED is a huge database and it must be
    > difficult for them to get everything right on every entry.

    For this reason, I'm just going to use whats in the H96 and R99 papers.
    Those are consistent and checked by those people, and it's the simplest
    and easiest thing to do.

    If somebody wants to step up and verify the Hamuy redshifts, please do
    that, but in the mean time I'm going to forge forward with those, and
    the submitted paper will use those.