HST final refs refered to in today's telecon

From: Greg Aldering (aldering@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 14:52:17 PST

    You may recall that at today's telecon I asked Rob about final
    references for the HST SNe he is writing up. On further inspection I
    was only able to confirm that we did take final refs with NICMOS. I was
    not able to find evidence for final references with WFPC2 for those
    SNe. So, this isn't an issue for Rob's paper as far as I can tell.

    Sorry if I scared anyone!

    - Greg