how to post to deepnews or scpexec

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 11:08:07 PST

    SCP Collaborators:

    In answer to a question from the Stockholm group, when sending e-mail
    to deepnews@lbl.gov or scpexec@lbl.gov, you must send it from the
    address our listmanager has for you (i.e. the address this mail is being
    sent to.)

    If you forward your mail to another account, remember that you cannot
    post from that account. Also, you will not be able to post from a mailer
    with your machine node name if that is different from registered. (i.e
    einstein@blackhole.lbl.gov won't work if registered as einstein@lbl.gov)

    If want to change your registered address, please let me know.

    --
    Tony Spadafora                                ALSpadafora@lbl.gov
    Physics Division                              Tel: (510) 495-2316