Priorities for upcoming ISAAC time

From: clidman (clidman@eso.org)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 15:58:12 PST

    Dear Colleagues,
       I would like to set priorities for the upcoming ISAAC observations to
    take references of SNe we have already observed. The current status with ISAAC
    observations is as follows.

    SN z Initial Integration Reference Integration
    SN2001gn 1.1 550 minutes 522 minutes
    SN2001hb 1.05 200 minutes -
    SN2001go 0.552 50 minutes -
    SN2001gq 0.671 192 minutes -
    SN2002fe 1.086 420 minutes -
    SN2002ff 1.1 530 minutes -

    SN2001gn is almost done. I'd like to spend another 2 hours to match the
    depth of the reference with the initial integration as the reference was
    taken in slightly poorer conditions.

    SN2001hb was observed with Gemini. How long was spent on this?

    SN2002fe and 2002ff - Are the optical lightcurves of 2002fe and 2002ff
    good enough that we should continue with the ISAAC reference images

    Given that we have 35 hours (including overheads), I would suggest the
    following priorities.

    SN2001gn - An additional 120 minutes
    SN2002fe - 530 minutes
    SN2002ff - 530 minutes