SCP analysis meeting April 3

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 14:24:17 PST

    SCP collaborators:

    At the 19 Feb SCP analysis meeting we decided on a 6-week follow-up meeting,
    set for April 3 (see item 2 below in my e-mail below). *** let me know
    if this time is no longer OK ***

    As stated last time, "The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the work
    plans for three top
    priority analysis projects we hope to finish in the coming months" (i.e.
    before Stockholm).

    1. Spring '99 dataset:
    2. HST draft:
    3. Albinoni (1998eq)

    Topics for April 3 could also include other topics such as Julien's and
    Gregory's notes (cf. 4 below). Please let me know of other topics.

    -Tony