Re: heliocentric & galactocentric redshifts

From: Alex Conley (aconley@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 14:13:59 PST

    I guess I should have said this to deepnews, not Rob:

    Go to the groupmemos page off of the collaboration page, and under the
    Jha's thesis stuff there is a link to a gnumeric spreadsheet where most
    of the nearby SNe (including all of Hamuy and Riess) have been converted
    to the CMB frame. The redshifts don't exactly match Hamuy because they
    are all (well, almost all) taken from the NED host galaxy redshifts,
    and apparently many of the redshifts were not available in 96. There are
    still a few of the hosts that don't show up in NED. In that case I have
    taken the Hamuy redshift.

    Alex