Re: "too blue" supernovae

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@lbl.gov)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 10:22:06 PST

    Rob and Ariel,
        I believe that the filter story for the other team is pretty simple: they
    ended up using only one slightly different filter for restframe B (and maybe one
    for restframe V) -- and I think had to use ordinary Cousins filters at telescopes
    without the special filter. So this should be a managable task to clear up.
    --Saul