sn92ag

From: Gerson Goldhaber (g_goldhaber@lbl.gov)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 09:46:07 PST

    Rob,
            I looked back at my fit to this SN done on jun 2 1997.
    The main difference is that I truncated the SN at about 40 days. This
    eliminates the cluster of points in the v-band. In this case I got a
    good joint fit with fixed offset in both bands,
     I think it is important to truncate before the "inflection " point .For
    one thing stretch no longer applies beyond this
    point. cheers Gerson