host-galaxy classification

From: Gaston Folatelli (gaston@physto.se)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 05:32:44 PST

    Hi all,
    I attach a file with the classification I made from the spectra that Alex
    reduced. I based this on comparisons to the atlas given by Kennicutt,
    ApJS, 79, 1992. The results coincide with Alex'. I attempted to go for a
    more detailed classification even if ours are low-resolution spectra.

    The file contains 6 columns:
    a) SN name, b) "need": 'y' if some degree of host
    contamination is present in the follow-up spectra; 'n' otherwise,
    c) the type assigned by me, d) galaxy name (blank if anonymnous),
    e) type given by other sources, f) comments.

    Cheers,
    Gastón