revised dates for SCP summer meeting

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 16:53:09 PST

    SCP collaborators:

    We would like to fix the dates of the SCP summer collaboration meeting
    in Stockholm and are now proposing to shift it a week or so later to be:

    17-19 Jun 2003 (Tues-Thurs).

    Could you please let me (or the SCP Executive committee) know if you
    have a conflict with these dates? Moving a day earlier might be
    possible, later has conflicts. We (Rob's proposal) have final ref
    observations scheduled for WIYN Jun 20-22.

    There are several reasons for the change from Jun 7-8. There will be a
    supernova workshop in Austin, TX, Jun 10-13, that some people plan to
    attend. There will be a cosmology meeting in Marseille, Jun 23-26, that
    some people will combine with the SCP meeting. And, Sat Jun 21 is
    midsummer festival in Stockholm!

    -Tony

    --
    Tony Spadafora                                ALSpadafora@lbl.gov
    Physics Division                              Tel: (510) 495-2316