VLT observations

From: clidman@eso.org
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 12:48:21 PST

    Dear All,
      I've started to create a web page listing all the observations that have been taken with the
    VLT over the last few years. At this point in time, it just lists the program name, the
    observations status, and the data distribution and reduction status. The data distribution status
    is not up to date as some of you already have the data. I will update this during the next couple of days.

    I will also create a table listing what, when and how targets for each run were observed. This
    will take me a few weeks to finish, but it will be worth the effort.

    The page is at http://www.sc.eso.org/~clidman

    Cheers,. Chris.