Update on VLT spectroscopic results

From: clidman@eso.org
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 13:48:38 PST

    Dear All,
      I've reprocessed the VLT spectroscopic data that was taken during our most
    recent run. I consider these spectra final. Those of you who have retrieved earlier
    data may want to retrieve the reprocessed data.

      Classifications are based on the spectra alone and do not include additional information.
    The identifications remain unchanged with the exception of SuF02-017. This was
    identified as a Ia at z~1 with ESI. The FORS2 data confirm this and suggest z~1.03.

       I would like to start uploading these (and other) raw data to a convenient location so that
    everyone can have access. Up until now, I have been sending them to Rob's ftp site. Is it OK
    to continue in this way?

    Cheers, Chris.