HST paper questions

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 09:26:28 PST

    Folks--

    (I figure what's the point of having a big collaboration if we can't ask
    these sorts of silly questions.)

    * Can somebody point me to the "latest and greatest" limits on Omega_M
      from the cluster work? I recall reading in a N. Bachall paper
      somewhere that they were now favoring lower values (0.2 rather than
      0.3), but don't remember where I read this. Which should be "the one"
      to quote in the HST paper?

    * Same question, only geometry (flatness) results for the CMB

    * Is there any other basic cosmological result I will get flogged for
      not mentioning?